Pages

Sunday

Chucky

Hey all. I've been re-dubbed. Here's the story.

Last night, my sisters and I were picking numbers to decide who had to do the dishes. We wrote our numbers on sheets, signed our names and handed them to Mom. She read, "Shutterbug, 36. Art-maniac, 36. Chuck Norris, 37." For a moment, nobody caught on. Then Dad, and slowly the rest of the family began to laugh. I grinned. It stuck. In short order I had been officially dubbed "Chucky". My littlest bro voted for "Chunky" but that didn't last long, lemme tell you. Grrrr. But Chucky stuck. So meet Chucky. Hi!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Friend Blogger!!
    *Waves back. Grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi right back to you, Chucky!
    *Waves ... again.*
    (Do you have the feeling this could go on for a while?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word verification: Trepting.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. These things never go on. We never comment back and forth that much. We're much to refined and snooty to post more than the polite and disinterested "Very nicely done," on eachothers blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Uppity voice* Too true, dahling.
    Pahdon me, I must go powdah my nose. *Sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seem to have realized my point exactly. I do really have the time to sit on my duff, gazing at a computer screen just for the sake of reading a few measly sentences on a blog. Honestly, I am not prone to such despicable idleness. (As I sit and type...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you sit and type...
    That is shameful. Truely shameful!
    (As I sit and type ... )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes, of course. Tsk tsk. I do believe I'm ashamed of you. Thoroughly ashamed. Go to your room. You'll not have any supper tonight. Blogging. Indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you love how we're both pretending we're ashamed of doing this, but we keep right on? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do. Oh, I absolutely love it. Love it? I adore it! *Sigh(!)*

    ReplyDelete
  11. you two need to bring down your sugar intake! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete