Pages

Wednesday

Mice

I was reminded this morning that I hate mice. With a passion. A fierce one. As I was walking through the dog shed, I heard a rustling in the hay. The hay was on my left. The dogs were on my right. It wasn't the dogs. Then I realized that of course(!) it must have been a kitty that came into the dog shed, got scared of the dogs, and crawled up into the hay! I turned towards the hay and meowed to draw the kitty out. Something came out, but it wasn't a kitty. It was a Mouse. I stared at It. It stared at me. We both stood there. Both to afraid to move. Both trembling. I looked at him. He looked at me. I hated him. Fiercly. He gulped. Then I shifted and he fled in terror.

Let it be clarified. I HATE mice. With a passion. Particularly that one.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this story!! I could just read it over and over.
    I believe I've already read it three times and I still love it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I mean, I shouldn't say so, but I like it too. It's so much fun just to be dramatic every now and again.

    Hey?! What was that look for?

    Ok, fine. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun just to dramatic all the time.

    Satisfied?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is me posting through "Random Fellow's" gmail account, because he's mid-email-composition right now. *Grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm satisfied!!!
    Being dramatically sarcastic is da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said it! And I bet you can't wait until I post my "Bomb Poster" in this blog...

    Any questions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo! Where's the new blog posts??? *Taps foot impatiently*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, you wrote this very well! So, did you name your mouse? I can't help but notice that you capitalized "Mouse", so either that is his/her name, or you highly respect that Mouse. Do you highly respect him/her?:)

    Sorry if I'm overly analytical:)
    Karl:)

    ReplyDelete