Pages

Saturday

Friend Blogger

I would like to introduce to you all my friend and fellow blogger, who goes by the name "Three And A Half Bloggers". She is also known as my "Faithful commenter"...and I am hers. You can find her blog at www.threeandahalfbloggers.blogspot.com. I can verify that Friend Blogger has a very random blog with very random posts, with very random topics and very random comments.

All that aside, Friend Blogger is a very random person. Her happy list includes pomelgranites, projects, pickles, plants, and Pointe shoes. She apparently also enjoys writing...maybe that falls under projects. I will be posting one of her stories shortly, so watch my blog. Her writing is as random as she is.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. This person sounds really *crazy*! Like total random geekery, dude. :) What a weirdo. How can you even be seen with someone like that?!
    YVWF,
    Friend Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea what I go through with you...

    JK. I like being with you, even being seen with you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm flattered. :-T

    Yes. Story is coming. Just be patient! Sheesh.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete