Pages

Wednesday

Gratitude Challenge: Day 1

*I am grateful that I have little school to do. I can take my time! Yay!

*It felt good to sleep in this morning. It's because I was sick, ya know, but hey, there are benefits!

*I get to do a photo shoot today! As in, I'm the model. Senior Pictures, Here I come! I love photo shoots. :D

*The park we're going to for my pictures is gorgeous this time of year! Beautiful trees, old wooden bridge, old stone building, stream...all great places for posing!

*I have an amazing mother.

*I'm reading a good book.

*I have another good book on hold at the Library.

*My little brother gave me a hug.

*I ate a piece of fresh, homemade bread with honey. Mmmmmm.

*It's a beautiful day.

Join the challenge! Find ten things you're grateful for every day for 21 days. Can't wait to read your posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment