Pages

Tuesday

Today I Did

Today I...

9.6.11 Decided to not do any more ho****rk (it is a bad word to say in my presence). At 6 p.m. unfortunately.

9.4.11 Played night games. I actually tagged the fast fellow - you know the kind who are about 9 feet tall and run..oh, maybe 47 mph faster than I do. Yeah. I caught him, legit!

9.6.11 Read my textbook outside.

9.6.11 Ate lunch while sitting on a swing with a friend. That was a blast. I dropped my pear in the gravel though. Oops.

9.5.11 Cranked the tunes on my way to dump the recycables in town. Cruising in '94 truck, wearing my work clothes, window down, singing to the radio (and passers-by) never felt so good.

9.6.11 Emailed my friend not a paragraph, but a list. Something like this. Only numbered. Fun stuff.

9.4.11 Saw a black bear. I was out walking down a road near our home (with me dog and me phone) and saw something big walking up the side of the drainage ditch. I knew it wasn't a dog because it was big and it was walking smoothly; the ditch is steep enough that dogs usually take it in leaps. It was probably 50 yards in front of me, so I turned around, called my mother, and tore off down the road at a slightly accelerated walk. Mom came to get me right away, so we turned around (with the car) and went to see if we could find it, but it had gone into the woods.

9.6.11 Ate hamburger pizza. For supper. A whole pizza. (It was little, ok? Stop looking at me like that.)

9.3.11 Went outside and ran around the house and across the lawn for no particular reason.

9.6.11 Turned around three times and slapped my legs all the way down to my ankles. Ask my choir teacher about that one.

9.3.11 Wrote a letter to a friend.

9.6.11 Listened to a modern love song in which the only line was "Sweetheart, after the dance is over, I'll take you home in my one-eyed Ford." Bahahahaha!

9.5.11 Rejoiced that autumn has come! Yayayayaya! Oh! Beautiful season! I love the cool air that caresses me when I step outside without a coat. I love the way the mist slips over the meadows and twines gently with the trees and grasses. I love the way the honking of the geese adds a layer of musical beauty to the singing colors of fall.

What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment