Pages

Monday

Gratitude Challenge: Day 18

Oh dear. I only have three days left and I shall be done. What shall I blog about then?! P'raps I can find something. I'll be starting a creative writing class (as a student) next semester. That may provide some amusement for ya'll.

Oh right. I'm blogging about today. Right-o.

*Chile. It's the soup kind.

*Watching my sisters ice-skate. They are so graceful! Way to go girls!

*Being told "Come back!" because somebody is excited to see me, rather than being in trouble. (Not like I'm in trouble a lot, you know, but it's just nice.)

*Random crazy people who hide behind banana stands in grocery stores because they are weird like me.

*Hanging with friends.

*Watching puppies sleep.

*Watching a volleyball game. Parts of it were really intense - the ball went back and forth so quickly and the teams played so flawlessly sometimes!

*Tapping the glass screen of my old computer monitor..."Tic tic tic tic tic tic...tic tic. 7 down, three to go!" I'm easily amused.

*Singing about wanting things in Choir. The song was Wanna Baraka. It's beautiful, and you need to come to our choir concert. Period. (Ahem. This only pertains to some of you. You know who you are.)

*Goofing off.

*And going to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I'll definitely add Estellina to my name list - it's beautiful! My blog design is the Simple template, but I played around with the HTML to modify it. Does that answer your question?

    In Christ,
    Larkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm ... was that "you know who you are" pointed at me, perchance??

    ReplyDelete