Pages

Sunday

Gratitude Challenge: Day Next.

A.K.A. I can't remember which day I'm on and I don't really feel like checking.

It's late, so ya'll just get the basics.

*Frolfing. (Is that how you spell it?)

*Getting some time with my wonderful Heavenly Father during church today.

*Eating chocolate ice cream.

*Squishing five teens (arrrgh, fine. 4 teens and one 20-year-old) into a tiny Chevvy Cavalier. It. Was. Squished. A little.

*Listening to Owl City while cleaning my room.

*Enjoying my room after cleaning and vacuuming all the flies out.

*Standing on the brick ring around a bonfire late at night with my friends.

*Eating (most of) the most ginormous burrito I've ever had in my life! I saved half of it for tomorrow.

*Looking at the stars.

*Seeing one of the proofs for my senior pics.

*Sleep.

G'night!

1 comment:

  1. I love Owl City. And a lack of flies is always a good thing.

    Sooo ... how did you manage to save *half* your burrito, after eating *most* of it?
    Now THAT'S talent.

    Sorry. Couldn't resist. ;)

    ReplyDelete