Pages

Friday

Gratitude Challenge: Day 8

Mmmm. I am just the right kind of hungry. It's complicated...I've worked hard (scholastically - which still counts) and it's a late supper, and the wind is blowing and leaves are raining while the sky keeps breaking promises to follow suit. My little brother is wrestling with my dad (still convinced he can win) and my sisters are content (as in, not talking to me. Maybe I'm the content one.)

All this with the knowledge that home-made pizza will be ready any minute.

*I love home-made pizza. It's never normal. Dough so sweet, you could eat it alone.Put your normal sauce back in the cupboard and take that can of chunky vegetable. Pepperoni? Try hamburger. Replace Mozzarella cheese with Colby Jack, finely shredded. Color (in the lines) with random pepper chunks. Throw on a bit of mushroom. Apply garlic (lightly) oregano (with a delicate hand) and onion bits (rather heavily because the flavor is less obvious.)

*Eating more than I should. And not really caring. Just this once.

*Family nights.

*Scatergories. One of the bestest games ever.

*Late nights.

*Blogging anyway.

*Rolling up my pant legs.

*Wearing really random, cool hats. One at a time, of course.

*Reading super cool books that keep me...I don't know, cuz I never really sit in a seat. It's always on the floor or on my bed or in the car. Hmm. Well, really super cool books anyway.

*Trying to fit 5 people into the bathroom to brush their teeth and laughing and spitting and getting grossed out. In case you haven't noticed, I have a big family, and we're all really weird. We like it that way. If you know us personally, you probably like it that way too, or you wouldn't know us this personally.

Cheers to really big, really weird families! Or ever families that are less big and more weird, or more big and less weird and still like us. I like ya'll too. :D

2 comments:

  1. Really random cool hats!? Uh, yes! Email me a picture??

    Fitting 5 people in the bathroom ... we do that sometimes when J&J visit. Just subtract one person and add one dog. It's pretty innerestin'. :D

    Rolling up pant legs. Oh, yes. Me too. We're so stylish!

    Reading super cool books. Hmmm ... would I have recommended this one?? *innocent grin*

    Scatergories. Pway it wif me when we visits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, it's the same random hat with patches and buttons and beltloops and other coolnesses that you have.

    Yeah. I wouldn't want to try taking me dog in with us.

    Toatally fashion-making!

    No. I picked out Specials all on my own. Duh.

    Totally bubbly! I will!

    ReplyDelete