Pages

Monday

Gratitude Challenge: Day 4

It's amazing what you can find to bless you.

*My book was in at the Library, and it promises to be a good one.

*Driving past a forest of gold. The birch trees were in their glory. Through the haze of their slender boles I caught the outline of a strong, glorious oak. Loveliness!

*Passed my first major test of the semester!

*I have a few hours just to do nothing, if I so desire.

*I think I'm going to go read in the park. :D

*This morning we sang Sure On This Shining Night Arr. Rene Clausen. It's a beautiful SATB piece. "Sure on this shining night of star-made shadows round, Kindness must watch for me this side the ground, on this Shining night. ...I can't remember the rest of the words. We don't sing it straight like that though, it goes much more beautifully.

*The whether was...is...perfect.

*I gotted to study outside.

*I found a book that had my name - my name! - as the title! (Not Storyfingers, Gianna.)

*My friend/mentor/virtual second Mom has an amazing and spiritually encouraging blog that I am about to look up.

*I am almost done with this post which means I can go read.

*I am blessed by the gratitude of others. Check out this link to a post of blessings!

Toodles!

Be grateful!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Especially the parts about reading and being outside and doing nothing. :D

    ReplyDelete