Pages

Friday

Gratitudinal Finale

Don't ask if that's a work, because the answer's yes. It is now.

Guess what.

I DID IT!!!  I met my own gratitude challenge! I challenged myself to find 10 things every day that I was grateful for, and I made it. I missed a few days, but I've made them all up! I finished the race! Just a note: it's not too late for you fellow bloggers to join...you can do this too!

And now for my final list.

*An easy test. It was a career, vocation, aptitude testy thingy. I didn't want to take it, but I am glad for two things. 1) it was easy. 2) it doesn't matter. The scores won't count for anything, so no biggy.

*Spaghetti with no sauce, just tons of Parmesan cheese.

*Playing Baloney with my sisters, brother and friend.

*Winning Baloney.

*Being cold. Makes you appreciate the warmth more.

*Hot chocolate. It took a bit of improvisation, but it was good!

*Puppies. The same puppies that I blogged about a week or so ago are now over a week old, and I haven't had to stay up one night with them!

*Watching funny videos on youtube.

*Enjoying the whole afternoon with my bestie (blog) who's finally back from the Land of Scarce Internet.

*Flying kites.

*Getting references sent in for college applications.

*Being accepted to the first school! At least, it is to be hoped it is the first. It's not the school I think I want to go to, so hopefully it's not the only school I'm accepted to...

*Seeing a new blog, designed by a good friend of mine. I respect her, and I wish her well in her sojourning!

*Relaxing in a cozy room in front of a cheerfully comforting fire. And feeling like going to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. YAAAYY!!! *Balloons, confetti, party-poppers, noise-makers, extra kites, more hot chocolate, cake, candles, party banners, bunting, curly straws, paper umbrellas, all things PARTY!!!*

    There. That was your graduational party.

    Great work, girl! I'll be starting to finish my gratitude challenge soon now! I didn't want to do it while on vacation, as there's so much to be thankful for while traveling. And that's not much of a challenge. ;)

    I had such a great time with you all today. Thanks friend!
    Oh, and thanks for the link to my blog, too. ;)

    This gratitude challenge was such a wonderful idea. I love positive and thankful attitudes. And I love it even more because you didn't just let yourself be discouraged about things, but you *decided* to be thankful instead. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Inna! I can't wait to read your post. They're always so amusing and encouraging! And Gah! I've blogged more times this month than I did last year! Woot! Yaya me! Go Gianna, Go Gianna, It's your bithday! It's your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea, so many great things to be thankful for! :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete